-
April 30th, 2003, 10:50 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Which uses to be in your most frequent Internet browsing?
I use to come here, Rpgpalace and my own board. (i don't have too much more time to browse other places...)
<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ April 30, 2003 07:51 AM: Message edited by: Melfice ]</font></font>
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ September 26, 2005 08:54 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
April 30th, 2003, 01:21 PM
#2
Inactive Member
image galleries definetely, im always looking for pics of kawaii anime girls XD~~~~
-
April 30th, 2003, 01:43 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Psoquest, soaworld, granaboard M.B., Sega-fan, hotmail...
-
April 30th, 2003, 05:57 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
In this order, every day:
Gamefaqs
Rpgamer
Granaboard
All the while, talking on MSN.
-
April 30th, 2003, 07:32 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Granaboard and GFAQs at same time
About 20 different fanfiction pages after that.
Back to GB and GFAQs
Pretty much keep GB and GFAQs up all night, randomly visiting other sites.
Other sites visited nightly:
FFX-2.com
PSOQuest.com
PSOworld
-
April 30th, 2003, 10:04 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I usually go here, fanfiction.net, gamefaqs.com, and residentevilfan.com
-
April 30th, 2003, 10:38 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
Should I post one thousand links to porn sites? LOL
- Granaboard
- Various webmail sites
- Google
- Emulatronia.com
and some others which I visit at least three times a week, like FanboyLand (GameFAQs.com) and sonyspot (GameSpot.com).
-
April 30th, 2003, 11:06 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I usually go to see my e-mail, sites which talk about Slayers, digitalblasphemy.com to look for wallpapers, humor sites and now the Granaboard. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
May 1st, 2003, 01:57 AM
#9
Inactive Member
-
May 1st, 2003, 02:43 PM
#10
Inactive Member
collegeboard
cnn
gamefaqs
granaboard
tomshardware
yahoo mail
other various sites
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks